Single Equality Scheme Working Party
The Single Equality Scheme Working party meet termly to discuss issues related to equality at school, at all levels:
Our progress so far includes:
• Teachers are ensuring that provision in place for all groups is documented and planning amended appropriately to show the changes made for inclusion.
• Use of parent and pupil questionnaires show that the overwhelming majority of parents and pupils feel that they are listened to and are treated fairly.
• Representation of different groups around the school is good, although we feel there could be more generations shown within displays and posters and also people with disabilities.
• Ensuring that everybody is aware of the Single Equality Scheme and that we aim to ensure that reasonable adjustments are made to promote inclusion.
Our aims for the future:
• To ensure that new parents are clearer about transition at the end of the Reception year and at the end of year 1.
• To continue to address equality in all staff meetings, reviewing procedure, policy and practice.
Single Equality Scheme and Minutes
Single Equality Scheme
Minutes of meeting held on the 5 February 2015
Minutes of meeting on the 13 November 2014
Single Equality Actions Points from July 2014
3rd April 2014
3rd October 2013
3rd October Minutes 2013
2nd September 2013
2nd July 2013